Episode #2 is here!
Anthony, Brian and Ryan exasperate over the Sixers loss to Portland–but it’s not all bad (00:00:58). They debate if they can still win the East without Ben Simmons, or if they can even get past Boston in round one. The gang then pivots to a discussion on the Flyers round robin success, before Anthony explains why they’re more ‘contender’ than ‘pretender’ (32:41). Finally, the pod closes with the enigmatic Phillies, a brief analysis of Spencer Howard’s major league debut, and Ryan imploring fans not to overreact (42:30).
Eagles lose, Doug’s lost his marbles, Metcalf owns Slay, Rebuild vs Re-tool – The Pulse of the City Pod
- Eagles lose, Doug’s lost his marbles, Metcalf owns Slay, Rebuild vs Re-tool
- Sixers Offseason Roundup, Grades, Lineup projection, Eagles-Seahawks
- Eagles suck, Wentz struggles, Doug’s on the hot seat
- Eagles-Browns preview, Sixers draft Tyrese Maxey, trade Al Horford
- Eagles lose 27-17, Wentz stinks, how safe is the NFC East?